How to fill up with fuelGenie
fuelGenie is a simple way to let you take control of your business fuel spend. It works for both petrol and diesel payments, as well as some other fuel related products, and functions in much the same way as any other payment card, though it can be assigned to either an individual or a vehicle, depending on the preference of your business.
Using fuelGenie to fill up couldn’t be easier!
- Your driver arrives at any Tesco (includes Tesco express), Morrisons or Sainsbury's petrol filling station
- They fuel up the vehicle with the required amount of fuel
- Present the fuelGenie fuel card along with their loyalty points card
- They'll be asked for the VRN
- They'll be asked if they want to record mileage (optional for businesses that record mileage)
- The fuel card will then be swiped for payment (fuelGenie cannot be used as part payment)
- Once payment has been authorised, they will be asked to sign for transaction
- The driver will be given the card with receipt and they can be on their way!
Using a fuel card is really easy for drivers and employees, giving employees the convenience of being able to fill up without needing to pay for the fuel using cash or a debit / credit card. Using fuelGenie fuel cards are not only convenient for drivers but also saves businesses time and money collecting receipts and processing employee expenses.
Save Money on Fuel
Businesses can save money by directing drivers to supermarket petrol stations, supermarket fuel is cheaper due to the volume of fuel purchased. Buying in bulk enables supermarkets to get discounts on fuel, these savings are then passed onto customers, reducing the price of fuel at the pump. You can find your nearest petrol station using our petrol station finder.
Manage Fuel Spend Online
Once your drivers have filled up at one of the petrol stations in our network of over 1,370 Tesco, Morrisons or Sainsbury’s forecourts the spend will be added to your fuelGenie business account. Viewing fuel spend and downloading invoices couldn’t be easier with fuelGenie’s manage my account, your personal online account management portal. Learn more about how to manage your account online.
Fuel Card Guide
We want to make sure you have all the information you need to make the best decision on what fuel card is right for your business. Our fuel card guide has essential information on how a fuel card will impact on your business including articles on fuel cards and tax and comparing fuel cards. Take a look at the fuel card guide for everything you need to know about fuel cards.
If you’re ready, start your fuelGenie fuel card application, you can do this quickly and easily online with just a few pieces of business information to hand.