Brand new app, bold new features
The new fuelGenie app with on-the-go account control is here. And it’s set to help change the way account holders manage their fuelGenie accounts. In just a couple of taps you can now access your account remotely via your mobile so you can keep tabs whilst on the move.
What's more, drivers can still use our app to easily locate their nearest fuelGenie or fuelGenie+ eligible petrol station, and latest fuel prices. fuelGenie customers have access to over 1,350 locations and fuelGenie+ customers can access over 2,200 forecourts. Save even more and provide drivers the information they need to find their nearest fuelGenie petrol station.
Our new app offers account holders new benefits and more:
- It’s free to download and use, with no hidden in-app costs – no matter how many drivers your business has
- View your account on the go – simply sign in and view a summary of your account
- Manage account settings – see your full list of cardholders, adjust their limits and purchase options as well as order and cancel cards
- Manage card settings – view full card details including card name, vehicle registration and any card limits set. You can edit the card details quickly and easily and we’ll automatically issue a new fuel card if necessary
- Monitoring and reporting – view cancelled cards, this enables you to keep a detailed record of all current and previous fuel cards issued
- See balance and available spend – plus last and next invoice date, next Direct Debit amount and more. You can also access a record of your current and past invoices listed by date.
- Apply for a credit limit increase – need to up your budget? Just apply through the app and we’ll get right back to you
- Plan your journey and view locations where you can fill up on route
Same great features for you and your drivers:
- Locate your nearest participating supermarket petrol station in our handy app
- Easily compare fuel prices near you to ensure you’re always getting the best value low cost fuel. It helps that it’s already over 3ppl* cheaper than the national average
- Use the app to compare the price you might be paying with other providers and forecourts
- Check fuel prices at our supermarket partners Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s
- Plan your journey efficiently with over 1,350 locations to fill up and save
- Be in the know - see forecourt facilities and opening times
It’s simple and intuitive to use - with location services enabled, the app shows you your nearest supermarket forecourts and their fuel prices. Simply click on one of the petrol stations for more information, directions and to view the facilities available. For more information take a look at our guide on how to use the fuelGenie app.
Ready to start saving? Download now
The fuelGenie app is available for both Apple and Android devices, use the links below to download the app from the Apple App Store or from the Google Play store.
About fuel prices
The fuel prices are based on fuelGenie customer purchases at petrol stations. The way we calculate the price per litre is by taking the total price paid for the fuel and dividing it by the volume of litres purchased.
We don’t always have all the fuel price information so we only display it where we have recent purchase details,
Sometimes it can take a day or two to receive the information to allow us to display the price. We always do our best to display the most up to date information we have available.
Isn't it a nice feeling, that every time you use your fuelGenie fuel card you're helping others save!
Not a customer already?
Our dedicated supermarket fuel card provides access to only low cost supermarket fuel at over 1,350 conveniently located supermarket forecourts. Unlike many other suppliers, there are no fees or charges so the price you see at the pump is the price you pay. As supermarket fuel is regularly over 3p per litre cheaper than the national average, it can still work our cheaper than many discounted rates.