£200 worth of free business fuel from fuelGenie
Terms & Conditions
1. The fuelGenie £200 worth of free business fuel prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with the prize draw are excluded.
2. The prize draw is open to the representatives of UK-based businesses who apply and are accepted for a fuelGenie account, by applying through the either of the webpages www.fuelgenie.co.uk/OFFER or www.fuelgenie.co.uk/SAVE . Applications must be received between 01 March 2016 and 31st May 2016 inclusive, and must be accepted by the 14th June 2016.
3. Only one entry is permitted per business.
4. One winner will be drawn from all valid entries.
5. The Winner will be chosen at random under independent supervision and notified by email on the 21st June 2016.
6. Upon meeting the eligibility criteria, the winner will be awarded £200 credit which will show as a discount off their next invoice, providing:
II. All fuelGenie acceptance criteria are met and all required credit checks are passed.
7. The £200 of fuel credit will be awarded to the winner by 28th June 2016, to be used by the winner’s business
8. The £200 credit to the account is personal to the account to which they have been allocated. The £200 credit cannot be transferred to any company or account, nor can they be traded in any way. However, the distribution of credit is at the account holder’s discretion and can be allocated to different vehicles within the business.
9. If the selected winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of first attempt, or if the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such winner forfeits all rights to that prize, and an alternate winner may be selected randomly from all valid entries at the discretion of the Promoter; for the avoidance of doubt – there is no obligation on the Promoter to award the unclaimed prize.
10. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in place of the prize. The payment of any costs and expenses involved in claiming the prize, save for those expressly included in the prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The fuelGenie Fuel Card is only available for business use and can be redeemed at any participating Tesco, Morrison’s or Sainsbury’s filling stations for Petrol, Diesel, Oil or Car Washes. The total redeemable will be restricted to £200.
12. The £200 worth of free fuel must be redeemed by midnight, 31.12.2016. After this date it will expire and cannot be used or recovered.
13. All entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw on the Promoter’s reasonable request, and to the disclosure of their name and county in order to identify them as the winner of the prize draw (if appropriate). If required the winners name and county of residence can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering, entrants agree to be contacted in the future with marketing on behalf of Worldline IT Services UK Limited using the email or postal address provided at time of application.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or credit redemption.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, terminate, or suspend the prize draw at any time.
16. If the Promoter reasonably believes that any claim is being made unlawfully or illegally they may reject or cancel any claim and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation. The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter: Worldline IT Services UK Limited, 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG. Registered No 8514184
For queries please email email@example.com