Bristol Cupcake Giveaway Terms and Conditions
To enter you must retweet our tweet on Twitter and follow our account
Cupcakes delivered to office
How To Participate
• To enter you must retweet our tweet on Twitter and follow our account
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• The promotion opens at 09:30 GMT on 05/03/2018 and closes at 12:00 GMT on 8/03/2018.
• An individual may submit one entry on Twitter for the duration of the promotion. Subsequent entries will be disregarded. There can be more than one entry per business, however.
• All profiles will be pooled and winners will be selected from the pool of answers by way of a random number generator during the event until 08/03/2018. The winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter.
• The winners will be required to send a direct message (Twitter) to the fuelgenie.com Twitter account to claim their prize within 1 hour of notification being sent. If a winner does not claim their prize, fuelGenie.com reserves the right to withdraw the prize. A new winner will not be selected.
• The cupcakes will be delivered by a fuelGenie Rep during 08/03/2018.
• Details of winner (name) will be made available on request to those tweeting fuelGenie, and may be announced on the fuelGenie.com website and social channels.
Restrictions and limitations
• The promotion is open to businesses within the Bristol area only (Winners must have a Bristol postcode). Employees of fuelGenie.com are not eligible to enter the promotion.
• Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the discretion of fuelGenie.com.
• No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer or bulk entries will be accepted.
• By submitting an entry to the promotion participants agree that fuelgenie.com has the absolute right to use content within that entry in whole or in part, or distorted in character or form, in conjunction with the participant’s own name for advertising, publicity, trade or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in any media, including, but not limited to the fuelgenie.com website and social channels.
• fuelgenie.com is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. fuelGenie also does not take any responsibility for any allergies or cake consumption.
• If fuelgenie.com reasonably believes that any claim is being made unlawfully or illegally they may reject or cancel any claim and you agree that you will have no claim against fuelgenie.com in respect of any rejection or cancellation. fuelgenie.com reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
• fuelgenie.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
• The decision of fuelgenie.com in all matters is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. fuelgenie.com reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to the entrant.
e promoter of this competition is fuelgenie.com. You can contact the promoter in relation to the promotion by writing to fuelgenie.com, Worldline IT Services UK Limited, Registered in England and Wales, Registered Office: Second Floor, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6EA, United Kingdom
• The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to fuelgenie.com and its affiliates, and not to Twitter.