£200 worth of free business fuel from fuelGenie
Terms & Conditions
1. The fuelGenie £200 worth of free business fuel prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with the prize draw are excluded.
2. The prize draw is open to the representatives of UK-based businesses who apply and are accepted for a fuelGenie account, by applying through the webpage www.fuelgenie.co.uk/FREE. Applications must be received between 28th December 2015 and 31st March 2016 inclusive, and must be accepted by the 15th April 2016.
3. One fuelGenie Fuel Card pre-loaded with £200 credit will be provided to the winner by 30 April 2016, to be used by the winner’s business.
4. Only one entry is permitted per business.
5. One winner will be drawn from all valid entries.
6. The Winner will be chosen at random under independent supervision and notified by email on the 22nd April 2016.
7. A fuelGenie pre pay account will be created by a member of the fuelGenie team in the winner’s name using the details provided to set up the approved fuelGenie account.
8. The pre-loaded £200 Fuel Card is personal to the account holder and pre pay account to which they have been allocated. The Fuel Card cannot be transferred to any company or account, nor can they be traded in any way. However, the distribution of credit is at the account holder’s discretion and can be allocated to different vehicles within the business.
9. If the selected winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of first attempt, or if the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such winner forfeits all rights to that prize, and an alternate winner may be selected randomly from all valid entries at the discretion of the Promoter; for the avoidance of doubt – there is no obligation on the Promoter to award the unclaimed prize.
10. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in place of the prize. The payment of any costs and expenses involved in claiming the prize, save for those expressly included in the prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The winner will be sent their pre-loaded £200 fuelGenie Fuel Card via recorded post within seven days of acknowledging their win and providing a correct delivery address to the Promoter.
12. The pre-loaded fuelGenie Fuel Card is only available for business use and can be redeemed at any participating Tesco, Morrison’s or Sainsbury’s filling stations for Petrol, Diesel, Oil or Car Washes. The total redeemable will be restricted to £200.
13. The £200 worth of free fuel must be redeemed by midnight, 30.09.2016. After this date it will expire and cannot be used or recovered.
14. All entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw on the Promoter’s reasonable request, and to the disclosure of their name and county in order to identify them as the winner of the prize draw (if appropriate). If required the winners name and county of residence can be requested by contacting email@example.com . By entering, entrants agree to be contacted in the future with marketing on behalf of Worldline IT Services UK Limited using the email or postal address provided at time of application.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or credit redemption.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, terminate, or suspend the prize draw at any time.
17. If the Promoter reasonably believes that any claim is being made unlawfully or illegally they may reject or cancel any claim and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation. The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
18. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter: Worldline IT Services UK Limited, Second Floor, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6EA, United Kingdom. Registered No 8514184
For queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org