Fleet Live Terms & Conditions 2018
Win a £100 preloaded fuelGenie fuel card
Enter our prize draw for a chance to win 1 of 5 £100 preloaded fuelGenie fuel cards
1. When entering the Prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”)
2. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who comply with the entry rules below. This excludes employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with the promotion.
3. The Prize Draw commences at 09.00 GMT on 9th October 2018 and all entries must be received by 16:30 GMT on the closing date of 10th October 2018 ("Promotional Period"). fuelGenie reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
The Prize Draw
4. The Promoter of the prize draw is Worldline IT Services UK Limited. Worldline IT Services UK Limited is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with registered number 8514184. Registered office: Second Floor, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6EA, United Kingdom.
5. Entry to the Prize Draw is free; no purchase is necessary.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prize is not transferable.
How to Enter
7. One entry per person.
8. To enter the Prize Draw, participants must visit Fleet Live Event 2018 at the NEC in Birmingham and submit the required details.
9. Entrants must complete the application form with their requested contact details, and to read and confirm they have understood the T&C’s. All entrants must opt in, to participate in the Prize Draw and be contacted by fuelGenie.
10. Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
Selection of Winners
12.The winner of each prize will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the expiry of the Promotional Period. The Prize Draw will be held on 15th October 2018 and the winner will be contacted within 7 working days by telephone or email.
13.The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
14.If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a selected winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within 7 days of first attempting to notify a selected winner, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, fuelGenie reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants.
15. By taking part in this Prize draw the winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity organised in connection with this promotion.
16. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
17. fuelGenie accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting any prize.