£500 worth of free business fuel from fuelGenie
1. The fuelGenie £500 worth of free business fuel prize draw is only open to UK residents (excluding NI) aged over 18. Employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with the promotion are excluded.
2. The promotion is open to companies who provide their details and receive a leaflet from fuelGenie promotional staff during the British Touring Car Championship, held at Silverstone, Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 8TN on the 27th & 28th September 2014 and Brands Hatch Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG on the 11th & 12th October 2014.
3. Each entrant must fill out a data capture form, with a valid name, company name, phone number and email address and hand back to one of the fuelGenie promotional team during the events at the locations stated above .
4. All Entries must be submitted to the fuelGenie promotional staff before the end of the British Touring Car Championship on 28th September & the 12th October. Entries will not be accepted after this time.
5. One pre-loaded £500 fuelGenie Fuel Card will be provided to the winner following the event.
6. Only one entry is permitted per company.
7. One winner will be drawn from valid entries.
8. The Winner will be chosen at random under independent supervision and notified by email on the 20th October 2014.
9. A fuelGenie pre pay account will be created by a member of the fuelGenie team in the winner’s name using the details provided on the data capture form.
10. The pre-loaded £500 Fuel Card is personal to the account holder and pre pay account to which they have been allocated. The Fuel Card cannot be transferred to any company or account, nor can they be traded in any way. However, the distribution of credit is at the account holder’s discretion and can be allocated to different vehicles within the company
11. If a winner cannot be contacted within  days of first attempt, or the reward notification is returned or is undeliverable, such winner forfeits all rights to that prizes, and an alternate winner may be selected randomly from all valid entries at the discretion of the Promoter; for the avoidance of doubt – there is no obligation of the Promoter to award the unclaimed prize. An unclaimed reward may not be awarded.
12. The reward is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered in place of the prizes. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a reward are the responsibility of the winner.
13. The winner will be sent their pre-loaded £500 fuelGenie Fuel Card via recorded post within seven days upon acknowledgment of prize, and a correct delivery address provided to the promoter.
14. The pre-loaded fuelGenie Fuel Card is only available for business use and can be redeemed at any participating Tesco, Morrison’s and Tesco Alliance filling stations for Petrol, Diesel, Oil or Car Washes. The total redeemable will be restricted to £500.
15. The £500 worth of free fuel must be redeemed by midnight, 07.04.15, after this date it will expire and cannot be used or recovered.
16. All entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to this prize draw and to the disclosure of their name and county. By entering, entrants agree to be contacted in the future with marketing
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or credit redemption.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, terminate, or suspend the Promotion at any time.
19. If the Promoter reasonably believes that any claim is being made unlawfully or illegally they may reject or cancel any claim and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation. The promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
20. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter: Atos Worldwide UK Limited, 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG. Registered No 01203466
For queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org